Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) is the only injection mouldable thermoplastic that offers a thermal performance of over 300 C. This semi-crystalline linear aromatic polymer is widely regarded as the highest performance thermoplastic material available in the market today.
- Semi-crystalline structure with a Glass transition temperature of 143 C and a melting temperature of 343 C
- Fantastic thermal performance.
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemical environments, even at elevated temperatures.
- Inherently flame retardant.
- Phenomenal hydrolysis resistance.
- Low smoke emission when ignited
- Outstanding wear properties
- Exceptionally high mechanical properties
- High resistance to radiation